Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in March 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Catching a criminal often requires the authorities to get inside the villain’s mind to figure out how he thinks. That’s the job of FBI agents Holden Ford and Bill Tench. They attempt to understand and catch serial killers by studying their damaged psyches. Along the way, the agents pioneer the development of modern serial-killer profiling. The crime drama has a strong pedigree behind the camera, with Oscar-nominated director David Fincher and Oscar-winning actress Charlize Theron among the show’s executive producers.
To audition for a role in Mindhunter season 2, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Mindhunter Casting Call
- Actress/model to portray 26 year old caucasian female with long, natural looking blonde hair,
- Actress/model to portray 28 year old caucasian female with long (shoulder length or longer) brunette hair,
- Actor/model to portray late 20’s caucasian male with longish side swept hair,
- Actor/model to portray caucasian 36 year old male with medium short side parted brunette hair,
- Actor/model to portray 18 year old caucasian male with medium short red or strawberry blonde hair and a “baby face”.
Rate is $250 for 12 hours. Sensitive subject matter and some Actor/models may need to wear prosthetics. Please submit with photos – front, profile and full body (no need for professional shots)plus name, phone #, height, weight, dress size ( for ladies), waist and inseam for gentlemen. No nudity. Please submit to :