Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Boston, Massachusetts starting this April 2019.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Production is seeking people of all ethnicities, ages, genders, sizes and types to play reporters, lawyers, photographers, camera operators, law enforcement officers, middle school students, restaurant patrons and various other characters throughout the series. Specifically seeking interesting faces of all ethnicities.
- Seeking SAG and Non-Union talent. All extra work is paid. Local hire only, no travel or housing provided.
About “Defending Jacob”
Defending Jacob is an upcoming American crime drama web television miniseries, based on the novel of the same name by William Landay, produced by Apple TV+. The series was created by Mark Bomback and is set to star Chris Evans and be directed by Morten Tyldum.
How to apply:
EMAIL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
SEND THREE CURRENT PHOTOS: One close-up of face and two full body photos. Please make sure these photos show your current hairstyle/length and current facial hair, if any.
ALONG WITH ALL THE REQUESTED INFO (FORMATTED AS BELOW):
2. Phone Number:
3. Email Address:
4. City and State you currently live in:
5. Union Status: (SAG or Non-Union) If SAG, please include your SAG number
6. Age or Age Range: (Also list DOB if under 18)
7. Height / Weight:
8. All Clothing measurements (MEN: Suit Jacket, Shirt, Pant, Waist, Shoe) –
(WOMEN: Dress, Pant, Shirt, Shoe, Bust, Waist, Hip)
9. Do you have any tattoos?: (If yes, briefly list location and size of tattoo)
10. Do you have a car? If so, please provide the make/model, color and year along with a picture.
11: Do you have any special skills? (particularly; Photography, Videography, Running/Jogging, Swimming)
12: Have you previously worked any days on this series? If so, which dates and what roles?
13: Do you have a flexible schedule? (Filming is typically a 12+ hr long commitment, generally we film Mondays-Fridays)
SAG/AFTRA members (ONLY) please make the subject line of your email “SAG SUBMISSION”
Please describe any previous Stand-In experience and list the actor/production.
Attach a Headshot / Resume, if you have one.