Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Boston, Massachusetts starting this April 2019.
Producers are seeking the following types:
Defending Jacob is an upcoming American crime drama web television miniseries, based on the novel of the same name by William Landay, produced by Apple TV+. The series was created by Mark Bomback and is set to star Chris Evans and be directed by Morten Tyldum.
EMAIL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
SEND THREE CURRENT PHOTOS: One close-up of face and two full body photos. Please make sure these photos show your current hairstyle/length and current facial hair, if any.
ALONG WITH ALL THE REQUESTED INFO (FORMATTED AS BELOW):
2. Phone Number:
3. Email Address:
4. City and State you currently live in:
5. Union Status: (SAG or Non-Union) If SAG, please include your SAG number
6. Age or Age Range: (Also list DOB if under 18)
7. Height / Weight:
8. All Clothing measurements (MEN: Suit Jacket, Shirt, Pant, Waist, Shoe) –
(WOMEN: Dress, Pant, Shirt, Shoe, Bust, Waist, Hip)
9. Do you have any tattoos?: (If yes, briefly list location and size of tattoo)
10. Do you have a car? If so, please provide the make/model, color and year along with a picture.
11: Do you have any special skills? (particularly; Photography, Videography, Running/Jogging, Swimming)
12: Have you previously worked any days on this series? If so, which dates and what roles?
13: Do you have a flexible schedule? (Filming is typically a 12+ hr long commitment, generally we film Mondays-Fridays)
SAG/AFTRA members (ONLY) please make the subject line of your email “SAG SUBMISSION”
Please describe any previous Stand-In experience and list the actor/production.
Attach a Headshot / Resume, if you have one.