‘One Night in Miami’ Directed By Regina King Open Casting Call
Casting directors are now hiring background actors to work on scenes filming in and around New Orleans starting January 7th through February 21st.
About “One Night in Miami”:
The movie centers around four well-known celebrity activists of the 1960s as they emerge together, determined to define a new world. These celebrities include Sam Cooke, Jim Brown, Cassius Clay and Malcolm X.
The upcoming movie will feature the music of Sam Cooke including his hit song “A Change is Gonna Come,” “the film offers a piercing narrative for the evening, which challenges the four men, strips them bare and reveals them for who they were”.
- General Background (18+) $112/12
- Email: Miami@caballerocasting.com
- Subject Line: 1960s General Background
- Include: Name, Age, Contact #, Height/Weight, City/State of Residency and Current/Clear photos of yourself
Please answer the following questions; as this movie is set in the year 1964
- Ladies: Are you willing to wear your hair styled natural? Yes/No
- Men: Are you willing to grow out your hair so that your hairstyle is not modern – no fades, dreads, braids, etc? Yes/No
- Men: Are you willing to work clean-shaven? Yes/No
- Do you have visible tattoos? Yes/No – If answered yes, where are they located?
- Do you have braces or gold teeth? Yes/No
- Are you willing to film on camera in a 1960’s style swimsuit? Yes/No
- Photo Submission Notes:
- Send a headshot and a full-body photo – stand in front of a solid wall and wear a neutral colored shirt
- Show your current hairstyle; if you are unable to wear your hair natural in the photo submission please do so
- Do not send us professional photos, black/white photos, Instagram-style or photoshopped
Acting experience is not required